Thread: 2011 825i w/Cab, plow, and lots of extras.

Thanks

2011 825i w/Cab, plow, and lots of extras.

2011Gator 825i with full cab enclosure, 72" JD snow plow, Warn 3500lb winch, Big Horn tires, K&N high flow filter, LED plow lights, and rear view mirror. Also comes with a leveling kit with instructions to install, full technical manual, Koplin Chainsaw bracket, spare drive belt and air filter, oil, oil filter, diff fluid and more. All maintenance done regularly and garage kept. Since moving to town I simply don't have the opportunity to use it. It's killing me to sell it but it's gotta go. $11,500obo, only has 222hrs on it. For some reason every picture I try and upload is "not a valid image file" so if you are interested please PM me or email mgduling@gmail.com and I will get you pics. I can't deliver because I don't have a trailer anymore so she'll need to be picked up. I'm in Morgantown, WV.
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    Found a way to hang on to my baby for awhile longer so she is no longer for sale. Let's hope it keeps snowing in WV so that I keep making $$ plowing! Yay, SNOW!
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duling View Post
    Found a way to hang on to my baby for awhile longer so she is no longer for sale. Let's hope it keeps snowing in WV so that I keep making $$ plowing! Yay, SNOW!

Awesome!! Glad it worked out that you could keep it! I just took my kids out in the snow and had a blast!
    2011 825i, Camo, Sport seats, Big Horn Tires, black rims, Poly No-Scratch windshield, OPS poly roof, Kolpin rear windshield, JD toolbox, Kolpin Double Rifle mount, Fender guards, front brush guard and rack, tail light covers, rear bumper, Warn XT40 winch, CV joint guards, RotoPax Fuel and water cans.