Thread: Intro to my AMT 626

Thanks

Intro to my AMT 626

Hello to all,

I am purchasing a AMT 626 via ebay here in Germany. I have not physically had the chance to see it (500 miles away) but paid a small price to have the owner send it here for viewing ($100), should it not meet my expectations it will be sent back to him and I receive my money back, he has assured me that everything is in working order, we shall see. I know that the 626 was built from 1990-1992, here is the PIN W00626A100362, it was made in Wisconsin for export to Germay, can anyone tell me what year it was made or help me understand the PIN?

I have a very large garden, apple and pear trees and a wood burning stove, also need to transport bags of dirt around and compost, after over 20 years military and 16 more as a government civil servant any help I can get to reduce the strain on my body will be a big help. It won't completely reduce the need for a wheel barrel but will help a lot.

I will post some pictures that I already have from it, please review and if you would give me suggestions of what I should be looking for once it arrives.

Many thanks in advance.

owen$_72 (Small).jpg$_72a (Small).jpgCapture (Small).jpgIMG_1475052125_24346 (Small).jpgmotor (Small).jpg
    Last edited by giantsquash; 10-06-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks
    That looks to be in great shape for its age! Your needs sound like a lot of ours, and we keep our Gator running constantly. It's a big help and a mountain off our backs!

Thanks
    I hope it is in as good a condition as it looks, paint can make a lot of crap look good in a picture.

I would like to buy a new gator but they are very expensive here in Germany, an example is the TS 4x2 with no extras goes for about $11,000, that is easily $4,000 more then stateside.

I don't have a professional use, nor do I need it for driving on a street so as long as it starts, shifts gears properly, brakes safely and the hydraulics work I will be happy.

thanks for the reply.

owen