Thread: hello

Thanks

Smile hello

Hiya,

we have got an 855D for use on the farm. Does about 450hrs a year chasing around looking after sheep, carrying feed and fencing materials

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joking_Joe View Post
    Hiya,

we have got an 855D for use on the farm. Does about 450hrs a year chasing around looking after sheep, carrying feed and fencing materials
    Hi Joe! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks
    Just bought (2) 2012 625i Gator XUV's through an auction. How can I fix these up without braking the bank? I'm mechanically inclined but looking for some plastic camo colored panels. Can the new style O.S.R. doors (part # BM 24996) fit on a 2012 625i Gator?

Thanks
    Hello CanJam, Welcome aboard. Alright, you have 2 four year old gators & according to GreenFarmParts.com, the doors you want to buy only fit 2014 & later model Gators. The OPS --rollcage-- was changed with the 2014 model year & generally parts like these doors from 2014 & forward will not fit on your machines.
    You should see the thread at I'm going to buy a new 825i... & specifically my Basic Questions to ask before buying a side by sidepost on page 2 of that thread.
    Some questions
    1. Do either of these already have a cab or part of 1?
    2. What do you plan on doing with these? Work, play or both? This will determine what you need to purchase down the road.

Good luck & keep us posted on your progress. Post pictures & updates when you can, please.
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum!
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer