Thread: Sale on Superwinch Terra 45 at Amazon.com

Thanks

Sale on Superwinch Terra series winches at Amazon.com

Just found this $35.00 - $40.00 off coupon at Amazon.com while checking on the prices for other things. I & so any others can testify to the usefulness & abilities of these units. Webpage states the winch will be discounted when you checkout, don't forget to check the box, shown next to the orange coupon box. If you're in the market for a winch, these are definitely ones to look at! Do your research on youtube & in my opinion, find a mount from somewhere other than Superwinch. Don't forget the aftermarket wireless remote to go with it, I have the first 1 on the hyperlinked list.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BillT; 04-26-2017 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Renamed thread and updated post for clarity
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

Thanks
    As of Tuesday 2 May 2017, the sale is finished. The Terra series winches are now listed at between $184.29 - $349.44. Usually these Amazon.com sales start at the beginning of & last all month, so keep checking back.

And remember the Terra series are designed to work with ATVs & UTVs. Check out Superwinch.com for other models / applications.
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BillT For This Useful Post:

WOEII (05-03-2017)

Thanks
    The Sale is back on at Amazon, for those that are thinking about a winch for their machine. These make a great end of year holiday gift to give to your Gator, or whichever Vehicle you use.
    Last edited by BillT; 11-20-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    Bill T