Thread: 825i Bench to Buckets seat conversion.

Thanks

825i Bench to Buckets seat conversion.

Hello Everyone
    I want to change out my bench seat on my 2011 825i to buckets. I'm having a problem trying to figure out how the bucket seat mounts to the passenger side.
    I'm pretty sure I need JD Part numbers AM137697 and M155053 along with the slide assemblies for the driver side, but I cant seem to find what parts I need for the passenger side. I have googled and searched for weeks.
    I cant seem to find any information on the JD parts website, the driver side is clearly shown but the Passenger side??
    Could someone steer me in the right direction as to the parts I need for the conversion.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Jeff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JRL1964 View Post
    Hello Everyone
    I want to change out my bench seat on my 2011 825i to buckets. I'm having a problem trying to figure out how the bucket seat mounts to the passenger side.
    I'm pretty sure I need JD Part numbers AM137697 and M155053 along with the slide assemblies for the driver side, but I cant seem to find what parts I need for the passenger side. I have googled and searched for weeks.
    I cant seem to find any information on the JD parts website, the driver side is clearly shown but the Passenger side??
    Could someone steer me in the right direction as to the parts I need for the conversion.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Jeff
    Jeff

I’m happy you found some help over on the other group.

Thanks
    I wouldn't mind doing this too. is there another thread on this?
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)