I have a John Deere XUV590E with a 2 inch front lift and I want to put bigger wheels and tires on it. I have aggressively and exhaustively searched for weeks and weeks and I have only come up with one website that offers a 4/136 bolt pattern (JD XUV590E bolt pattern). Although; I am sure there are more wheels out there with this unique bolt pattern but they have eluded me thus far.

I have read many times that the 4/137 bolt pattern wheels are a good fit. Not just forums confirm this but website sellers boast this as well.

However; and a big however is the fact that few list John Deere in the sellers fitment list (in either case whether it is 4/136 or 4/137 bolt pattern) but none I have come across guaranty fitment which intern makes any return policy null and void according to all the Customer Services I have contacted on this issue.

At this point; I am going nuts over this issue. Any advice would be more than welcomed, actually, greatly appreciated but I am really venting more than anything else by putting my immense frustrations on paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk