Thread: electrical issues

Thanks

electrical issues

Hi, I am having and electrical issue on my 825i gator. it is an older machine and has almost 3,000 hrs on it. it is a bit beat up but maintained well as far as mechanics go. this issue is randomly all electrical power was lost, no power to screen, no fuel pump nothing. I have replaced the main fuse replay panel under the hood, tried a different key switch with one that is known to work. checked all fuses and have even used battery charger to rule out a bad battery. when checking voltage at the started it has just over 13 volts, but again no power anywhere else. hoping for some help before all my hair is pulled out. thank you in advance

Thanks
    I had the same issue all of a sudden lost all power when turn key on , ended up being a bad ign switch
    to check pull switch out and test terminals with a test light should have one hot all the time one with power when turn key on and one whenturned to start position , hope this helps you can buy on amazon for about 15 bucks compared to dealer at about 35. good luck looks like you posted in august hope you have got it already repaired but if not check the switch

3. The Following User Says Thank You to campoman For This Useful Post:

bradhill (11-02-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Hi, I am having and electrical issue on my 825i gator. it is an older machine and has almost 3,000 hrs on it. it is a bit beat up but maintained well as far as mechanics go. this issue is randomly all electrical power was lost, no power to screen, no fuel pump nothing. I have replaced the main fuse replay panel under the hood, tried a different key switch with one that is known to work. checked all fuses and have even used battery charger to rule out a bad battery. when checking voltage at the started it has just over 13 volts, but again no power anywhere else. hoping for some help before all my hair is pulled out. thank you in advance
    My 2012 did this and it was the black number 1 wire at the box with all the wires under the hood. This is the ground. I checked all grounds and they checked fine. I took an extra wire and put it beside the wire going into the number 1 wire slot/hole and grounded the other end. It works now. The dealer couldn't figure where the number 1 wire was grounded to the machine, so they said the fix I did was just as good. I don't know about that. I just know it works. It has fell out of the slot a few times but I just stick it back in and have lights and power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk