Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is everyone a baller in here?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman68 View Post
    Been away for a bit and just saw this.
    Scott
    I'm unemployed and broke. No gas for the van to go find a job. If I did find one, it would probably be 20 miles away since there isn't anything here. So if I got a job, how am I going to get there?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carlton_fritz View Post
    I'm unemployed and broke. No gas for the van to go find a job. If I did find one, it would probably be 20 miles away since there isn't anything here. So if I got a job, how am I going to get there?
    Sorry to hear brutha. I know its hard times in many regions, but some are worse than others.
    Definitely need to develop a different plan if the one you have isn't making you happy.
    Let me know if I can help in any way. I spent years working for others but haven't had a boss in 12 years and have never been happier. At least with my financials.
    Feel free to give me a shout if you want to knock some ideas around. Shoot me a pm for cell.
    Scott

Thanks
    Sorry to hear brutha. I know its hard times in many regions, but some are worse than others.
    Definitely need to develop a different plan if the one you have isn't making you happy.
    Let me know if I can help in any way. I spent years working for others but haven't had a boss in 12 years and have never been happier. At least with my financials.
    Feel free to give me a shout if you want to knock some ideas around. Shoot me a pm for cell.
    Scott
    My biggest problem is not having money for fuel for the van so I can put out signs for the business I would like to do. I sold a job to a former classmate. He is going to refer us to his friends. that's good, but we need more jobs. Maybe Bill can pay me to ban all the spammers here. That would be a full time job.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carlton_fritz View Post
    My biggest problem is not having money for fuel for the van so I can put out signs for the business I would like to do. I sold a job to a former classmate. He is going to refer us to his friends. that's good, but we need more jobs. Maybe Bill can pay me to ban all the spammers here. That would be a full time job.
    Yeah man, you could be the spam-ban master flash!
    Scott

Thanks
    Yeah man, you could be the spam-ban master flash!
    Scott
    I don't see how Bill has time for it. There are so many sections here. If they all get hit like OT does, he'll never keep up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12