Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poly Cab Installed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrold View Post
    jhonny2guns4yu. What snow plow did you install? I see you still have your brush guard on. I Have the powertach and the mounts required me to remove the guard.
    I'm not Jonny2guns, but I still have my brush guard on the front with my plow...I have the standard 72" plow that has the hydraulic lift that stays mounted on the plow...the cylinder hooks onto that little mount on the crossbar of my brush guard....it's hydraulic lift, but you have to angle it manually...you can see it pictured in my "Newbie from MD" post in the Intro's section...if you want to know anything else, feel free to ask...

Hope that helped...didn't mean to butt in on someone else's post...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Hey Larry,

Not a bad idea - overcome any way you can! The tunes could come in real handy, leaning towards XM as I have it on the iPhone - could just plug into installed system.

I use my Gator for all the normal stuff - cutting wood, hauling gear, etc - but one use I have for it is giving Seniors rides around the property as a way to get out and relax. I'm sure the tunes would be much appreciated by my passenger.

Enjoy the rest of the Holiday Season!

Oliver

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrold View Post
    jhonny2guns4yu. What snow plow did you install? I see you still have your brush guard on. I Have the powertach and the mounts required me to remove the guard.
    I've got the PowerTach 72'' with all the Hydraulics. The Dealer put it on but the mounting brackets just bolt on to existing holes. The Brush Guard doesn't come into play at all. I'll try to get some pics up later.
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    waiting for those pic's. I really would like to put the brush guard back on.

Jim O.
    USMC Ret.

Thanks
    john,

did u order ur cab from the deere dealer???

m8man

Thanks

Plow Mount Pics

jandrold,
    Here are some pics. The 4 Brass color bolts are holding on the top Plow Mounts. I added a pic of the Plow, is your the Plow the same?

m8man,
    yes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    Yes same plow. It looks like you have diffrent bolts holding the bottom of the brush guard on, thats where I hav a clearance problem. I could get shorter nuts and cut the carrage bolts shorter. Thanks

Jim O.
    USMC Ret.

Thanks
    That is really cool. My dad just bought one like yours except olive green and I bouhgt a boss snow plow. Other than that have the same machine (it is still in Reese MI at the dealership but coming home soon). Have you plowed snow with it yet?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by agb View Post
    That is really cool. My dad just bought one like yours except olive green and I bouhgt a boss snow plow. Other than that have the same machine (it is still in Reese MI at the dealership but coming home soon). Have you plowed snow with it yet?
    If you are asking me, yes. Last Winter. These things have a ton of power. It really pushes snow well. I wish I would have waited for the Boss. I love the idea of the V-Plow for the first pass. But I'm thinking after that the V won't come into play.
    Jonny2guns4u

Thanks
    Great looking machine. My dad ordered one just like your except olive. We still do not have it (bought it from Tri County in Reese Michigan) because we are waiting for cab, doors etc. I bought a boss snow plow from another dealer and really am excited to plow snow with that vs. my backhoe. I do question though the ability of that machine to push a plow that big. Have you had any expierence with the plow yet?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast