Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trade or not to trade?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMOSSSO1 View Post
    Perhaps typo above, but here is their email address: tricoe@volfirst.net <tricoe@volfirst.net>

Sorry about that, I got that info off the Internet.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    I must be dense! I reread your post above several times. What did he offer for your 2011 825i?????????
    Thx,
    Rich
    Sorry, I was trying to do too many things at once. I was also sending the dealer I bought my JD tractor from a request for quote. I will see what he comes up with. This guy offered me $5000.
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post
    Sorry, I was trying to do too many things at once. I was also sending the dealer I bought my JD tractor from a request for quote. I will see what he comes up with. This guy offered me $5000.
    $5000!!!!!!!! I would never deal with that guy again. That is pure insanity. My JD dealer is licking his chops to have me trade in my 2012 for a new 2014 with a deluxe cab.
    2012 John Deere 825i with power steering, power dump, poly roof, no-scratch windshield, deluxe light kit, Maxiis Bighorn, Kolpin HID headlight kit and two JD work light kits.

Thanks
    AGREED! He wanted you to pay the rent for the WINTER!
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jradue View Post
    $5000!!!!!!!! I would never deal with that guy again. That is pure insanity. My JD dealer is licking his chops to have me trade in my 2012 for a new 2014 with a deluxe cab.
    Needless to say I was not pleased. I gotta be half way civil till I get my 825 back from him though. lol I sent him tractorhouse.com links to 2011 Gators and asked why theirs is worth $11K to $15K without a cab but mine is only worth $5K.

Thanks
    AGREED! He wanted you to pay the rent for the WINTER!
    I am just an old cracker but I didn't fall off the truck and make myself brain dead.

Thanks
    Degrees of Product Development:
    1) You're the first one with the problem.
    2) Dealer replaces as needed.
    3) Factory Recall
    4) Product Product Improvement Proposal.
    5) We are pleased to announce the introduction of.....

Thanks
    Asp, did you ever check out the Viking? I am thinkg of getting rid of my 825 for the same reason as purplewg and the viking is at the top of my list. Curious what others might have thought.

Thanks
    What is a VIKING???? I too could be interested. Thx, Rich

2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    Purple ...what part of Florida so when I come down I know to avoid that dealer ? You can PM if you don't want to say in public.

Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast