Thread: What's my 2012 825i Worth in Trade .. Wait for it ...

Thanks

What's my 2012 825i Worth in Trade .. Wait for it ...

I asked my JD dealer what my 825i would get for trade if I were to purchase a new 2014 unit. I built the new unit online and added the deluxe cab and all the bells and whistles. List price is $23400. I paid $13400 for my 2012 with power steering, power lift front brush guard, and the rear brake lights. I added a poly roof, windshield, light kits, bench seat cover and more. He quoted me $11000 trade in (only 120 hour), and an additional $1400 for all the accessories I added. A whopping $12,400 trade-in. Needless to say I was please with the info. I am not sure my wife will allow me to make the deal, but it does show you can get good resale on your gator, especially if you are trading in for a new model.
    2012 John Deere 825i with power steering, power dump, poly roof, no-scratch windshield, deluxe light kit, Maxiis Bighorn, Kolpin HID headlight kit and two JD work light kits.

Thanks
    That sounds like a good trade in value assuming he did not pad the selling price of the new one.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    That sounds like a good trade in value assuming he did not pad the selling price of the new one.
    Yeah he was quoting me the list price and I have not pushed him for an actual written quote.
    2012 John Deere 825i with power steering, power dump, poly roof, no-scratch windshield, deluxe light kit, Maxiis Bighorn, Kolpin HID headlight kit and two JD work light kits.