Thread: finally ordered mattracks

Thanks

finally ordered mattracks

So I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a set of mattracks XTUR 6-8 weeks build time they said so im aniouxsly waiting I cannt wait to see what it takes to get stuck with them this winter and I will be posting my thoughts about them as I get some use out of them because theres hardly any real reviews I could find online

Thanks
    Tracks came in wayyy sooner then expected they added 4" all around on height and I installed the 2" front leveling kit for 6" up front with the shocks set as stiff as possible theres not much room at full turn from the front track and fender guards but its an easy fix just waiting for the light bar and winch mount

Thanks
    well so far I love the tracks, defiantly needs power steering and the tracks rub on the front fender guards when going down a steep hill while loaded so a little modification is needed there but that's easy enough, but this thing climbs relly steep drop-offs and they've saved me a few days ago while on the lake a crack had opened up on the lake and when we drove over it the ice fell apart under us but we made it out ok so far im happy from the mtns to frozen lakes, turning radius is horrible though

Thanks
    Nice. Be safe.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    Love those tracks!

Thanks
    The whole setup looks amazing! Hows the power delivery? Is your an 855d or an 825i? Any change in speed or torque?
    XUV 850d, Olive, Ops Roof, doors, sliding rear window, gun rack, Receiver mount winch front and rear, power dump, brush bar with headlight protection, bed liner, roof mount lights, standard steel wheels with 489's, etc... Modified 6x4 72" snow plow.

Thanks
    its a 825i it seems to haul the same but top speed is reduced on flat hard surfaces but its higher in the soft stuff since its not stuck