Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muffler Silencer

Thanks

Muffler Silencer

I work on a golf course and have bought 4 XUV 625i and 1 XUV 825i. I have tried the Kolpin muffler silencer and the ATV silencer. Does anyone have any other ideas to make the XUV quieter? We absolutely love the XUV but just need to make it a little quieter. Muffler plugs? Also does anyone know of a custom muffler specifically made for the XUV? The Kolpin and ATV silencer are not custom to the XUV.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Thanks
    Are you referring to the Kolpin silencer # 53580? It is listed as a JD accessory. Is this not a true statement?

https://www.kolpinpowersports.com/pro....html?vmcchk=1

Thanks
    Wondering if 'Buckeyesturf' followed through with the muffler silencer.

I am looking for a silencer solution as well for my Gator but can't find too much information online about anyone that's tried one.

Thanks

Instructions for mounting Koplin Stealth Exhaust to John Deere Gator 625i

Our Stealth muffler will work on the new JD Gator 825i, but it is necessary to buy two adaptors from an auto parts store. You have to remove the factory spark arrestor and reinstall it with an adaptor on the tailpipe of the Stealth. The other adaptor is necessary to adapt the OD of the factory tailpipe to the Stealth inlet-
    The adaptors needed are as follows-
    1 ? ? ID to 1 ?? ID Factory tailpipe to Stealth
    1 5/8? ID to 1 5/8? OD Stealth tailpipe to Spark Arrestor

The last piece of the installation will be to solidify the mount of the Stealth Canister with one belly clamp and a strap to the factory heat shield. Secure with muffler clamps at each junction and the job is completed.

Thanks
    Has anyone tried this Koplin Stealth Exhaust on JD Gator 625i with Success? I'm picking one up tonight so I will let you all know.

Thanks
    Smeg,

You might be the first, welcome to the forum and please keep us posted as to how the new muffler works and if it reduces exhaust noise.

Thanks

Dan

Thanks
    This is my muffler silencer. Soon to be lifted 6 inches and bigger tires. Great little inexpensive hunting cart.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    Update on the Koplin Stealth exhaust. I did temp mount it to my 625i and I must say it works well, however there is still engine noise that you really can't get rid of. Overall pretty impressed with the quality and easy of setup of the Koplin. Not a golf cart noise but much better then it was.

Thanks
    Smeg, I have thought about trying to find a waterproof, sound deadening material to place under the dump bed. It may help absorb some of the sound. I also have the poly cab, so may try some sound deadening material on the inside of the rear wall, inside the doors and inside the roof.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardS View Post
    Smeg, I have thought about trying to find a waterproof, sound deadening material to place under the dump bed. It may help absorb some of the sound. I also have the poly cab, so may try some sound deadening material on the inside of the rear wall, inside the doors and inside the roof.
    Dynamat might be a product that you could apply

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast