Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clutching on 825i

Thanks
    Just want to stay informed on this issue as I've also wondered why the thing revs so much at slow speeds? If anybody changes the springs please take pictures of the proceedure.

Thanks
    Keep us posted!
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    purplewg -talked to Team Clutch, aftermarket company
    Funkster - Honestly i didnt ask what models it would fit but arent the clutchs the same on the 855d and 825i just diffrent springs??
    ill keep you guys posted but its going to be like my heater sitting at home the last 2 weeks while im sitting at work.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris View Post
    talked to them today and they said their releasing a complete clutch package at the end of the month for better towing, and top end so im waiting for that
    Osiris...I'm curious (I guess a bit nosey???)....where is your work???...evidentally it's away from your home...I saw you post a few times that you'll have to wait before you can do something, so I was just wondering what you do...sounds kinda like the oil fields or gas production...if I am being too nosey, just tell me to mind my own business, and I'll understand completely...

I think I'd like to check out Team's clutch products for my 825i real soon...thanx for doing the initial research...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    purplewg -talked to Team Clutch, aftermarket company
    Funkster - Honestly i didnt ask what models it would fit but arent the clutchs the same on the 855d and 825i just diffrent springs??
    ill keep you guys posted but its going to be like my heater sitting at home the last 2 weeks while im sitting at work.....
    Good, I look forward to hearing some feedback from folks who try it. Don't wanna be the first guinea pig. My concern is that the kit may be more for racing than actual everyday use. Maybe they should let me evaluate them and report back.
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    Regulator -your right Oil and gas industry -Out in eastern Montana right now
    purplewg - Ill give Team Clutch a shot they had a answer for me right away like he knew all the info off the top of his head i was impressed

Thanks
    Regulator -your right Oil and gas industry -Out in eastern Montana right now
    purplewg - Ill give Team Clutch a shot they had a answer for me right away like he knew all the info off the top of his head i was impressed
    Thanx man...I was hoping I wasn't being too forward and overstepping my bounds by asking...it just kinda feels like a bunch of buds hanging out here, so it's nice to know a little about whom you are talking to electronically...

I hear the gas and oil industry is the hot ticket right now out that way...they say if you don't mind the weather, there are plenty of jobs, and the cost of living isn't too high...After living in Maryland most of my life, I don't know if I could deal with those winters up there...I have a friend in Boseman MT, and a couple motorcycle buds who live in Wisconsin...I kid them about their "one month" of decent riding weather!!!...hahaha!!!...I have one friend who is a machinist for a company in South Dakota, and his work is looking for someone to be a machine operator...they haven't been able to find anyone in almost a year now...the pay is good, and they have benefits, AND they'll even train the right candidate...people not wanting to move there seems to be the problem, along with the fact that some people just can't afford to pick up and move to another State...

Thanx again for the info on the Team Clutch deal...I am going to pursue this a bit further...I appreciate you doing the initial legwork in finding out who and what...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Hey Larry if you dont mind me asking what company does your friend work for in SD?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ratrod View Post
    Hey Larry if you dont mind me asking what company does your friend work for in SD?
    I don't know the company name off hand, but I will find out for you...give me a few days and I should be able to let you know...he also has a small home based company that he started that makes coats and vests...he makes them per order, and are all hand-made, custom coats, with all the materials coming from the good ole USA...it's called "Bruns Clothing", and the guy's name is Lee Bruns...he has a website if you want to check him out...he's on a garage build motorcycle forum I have been a memeber of for the past 9 or 10 years...he was there when I joined up and is a really cool guy...he also does custom machining himself, and teaches those who want to learn the trade in his garage...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    This Thread really caught my eye. I would love for the Clutch to lock up earlier. I just don't know much about CVT Transmissions. How hard do you guys think thesee Springs and Weights be to install? I'm pretty Mechanically Inclined just would be very nervous about tearing into a CVT.
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast