Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best price for winch ?

Thanks

best price for winch ?

The best price I could find for the warn rt40 winch was $444.98. This is from an ATV store in South Carolina, free shipping and no sales tax. Good price or can anyone recommend a better place with a better price ?

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks
    Dan:

Also looking at the Warn winch though I thought the one being used was the XT40 that sells for around $587.00. What's the difference?

Thanks
    RT has a wired remote. The XT is a wireless remote. Yes, the difference is $100+
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window

Thanks
    check amazon...superwinch terra series are priced great. I have used them for a couple years now without a problem.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    In addition to the remote difference, RT winches have a wire tow line and the XT's use synthetic line.

Thanks
    Yes the two basic differences are the wireless remote & the synthetic line.

I am not necessarily a fan of the wireless remote, another thing to carry around, to get lost, however properly used it does provide some safety while winching.

The RT also has a few more feet of line than the RX, I think maybe five more feet, doesn't sound like much until you need it.

Thanks for the responses, just starting my winch shopping, so far the gator has be just used in areas that I could get one of my jeeps into to winch out if necessary, but plan on doing some more exploring with it soon.

Thanks
    [HTML]check amazon...superwinch terra series are priced great. I have used them for a couple years now without a problem[/HTML]

What I liked about the Warn XT40 was other then drilling some socket holes it seems to be a great fit for the Gator. Will the "superwinch fit as easily?

Of course price becomes an issue with many of us but I don't want to sacrifice quality either. Last thing I need is to be mired in mud and the winch fails.

Thanks
    I have the xt40 on mine an it's great. Not a fan of the cheaper superwinch! Wireless remote works awesome. Needed a couple of parts from Deere to mount but real happy with it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I have the xt40 on mine an it's great. Not a fan of the cheaper superwinch! Wireless remote works awesome. Needed a couple of parts from Deere to mount but real happy with it!
    Deuce,

Can help an old man out? I ordered the xt40, what parts will I need from Deere to mount it properly ? If you have part numbers that would be a great help. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Dan

Thanks
    [QUOTE=CaptDan;16580]Deuce,

Can help an old man out? I ordered the xt40, what parts will I need from Deere to mount it properly ? If you have part numbers that would be a great help. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Dan[/

Me TOO!!! I' going to order the XT 40, what part numbers do I need to order to make it fit and bolt on???

Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast