PDA

View Full Version : 825i Floor Mats

Earp
03-28-2011, 12:22 PM
I bought a new 825i last week but didn't order the floor mats.
Are there any other options for floor mats?
How do you like the John Deere floor mats?

Daryl

WOEII
03-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi Earp and welcome to the forum! :Chers:

I got lucky. The Fire Department I am at threw out back mats from a Dodge Durrango. They were brand new and just tossed in the can. :Wlys:

They fit perfect and stay put. They are useless in super swamp mud thoe! :BG: :lol:
http://i52.tinypic.com/migk0m.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/28mpdtk.jpg

Deputy347k9
03-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Daryl
Upto Saturday past I had a 2004 CS 4X2 gator on our farm. I am one to keep my equipment in top shape at all times, for this I automobile floor mats so not to scratch up the floor. They worked, however, they slid all over heck. I guess I could have glued them down but didn't think that was the answer. On Saturday I brought home my new 825I that I had ordered several packages one included the factory floor mats. I found them to be nice and thick, cut to fit like a glove. They don't slide around at all. Worth it to me. Besides the front package including heavy duty brush gueard, fllor mats, power bed I ordered the deluxe bed, tail lights and metal screen for the ops system. Today I said to heck with it and ordered the poly roof for $404.00. Every options I purchased really appears to be well built and sturdy. No complaints other then I am broke.

Larry

GATORDONE
03-29-2011, 08:34 AM
I purchased a rear truck bed matt for $40.00 and made my own floor mats and rear bed matt for 1/4 of the price from deere and it is twice as heavy.

gatorxuv620i
03-29-2011, 09:02 AM
Howdy, I have the JD floormats in our gator xuv and love'em. Wouldnt have one without em. Keeps your floors from getting scratched and just keeps things alot cleaner. Plus if I get thick or alot of mud on them I just pull them out and hose them down. Makes things clean and easy.

rjretna
05-02-2011, 07:27 AM
I went to Tractor Supply and bought a 4x8 rubber PU bed mats for about $50. It is high quality 1/4" with nobs on one side and smooth on the other. In three hours, using cardboard patterns, I made a cargo bed mat and the floor mats that fit perfectly and stay in place--no slipping and sliding. It seems that smooth side up is best for the cargo box and nobby side up for the floor mats. Plenty of scraps left over to put at the bottom of the the various storage areas.

trainman
05-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Did you cut you mats out with a saber saw and what blade did you use?

John