PDA

View Full Version : Time from order to delivery

CaptDan
04-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Just curious, how long has it taken from when you ordered your 2011 Gator to delivery to the dealership?

I ordered mine on Saturday 4/16/2011 and was told that the JD computer says it will be delivered to dealer on or before May 27,2011.

Another dealer told me that he ordered a Gator on a Monday and it was delivered the following Thursday, 11 days later.

trainman
04-21-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm in the process of ordering a new 825i, my dealer told me about the same time for delivery. I'm now holding up ordering as we are building and new home and I have no place to put it where we are now, I need a July 1 delivery date. Dealer told me he could put an order in John Deere's system and it would give him a delivery date, give or take a week. He will now wait till around the middle of May to do a test order for delivery. I trust my dealer, we went to high school together and I am now 66 years old, go figure.

John

CaptDan
04-21-2011, 11:03 PM
I received a call from a dealer in Pa this afternoon, JD is going to announce a $800 price reduction for the 825i if bought in the month of May. He didn't know if that would apply to units ordered but delivered in May or units ordered in May and delivered in June. I ordered mine and waiting to see how that plays out.

trainman
04-22-2011, 05:58 AM
CaptDan, that sounds great, I will have to watch the John Deere specials on their website, I hope it does mean sold, or a sold order, but since we don't know how the offer is worded, we will have to wait for the fine print.

John