PDA

View Full Version : I R New

trickrick
05-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey Gator Forum. I R new to all of this. Have been reading the forum for months and don't even have a gator yet but I decided to join anyways. In the mean time, i will just site here and read with envy as you all discuss your cool gator toys. Post more pictures. I love them! :Wlys:

Deputy347k9
05-19-2011, 08:14 PM
TrickRick, welcome to the Forum. Remember we are not responsiable for your actions when viewing all the pictures of the new 825i. I can tell you first hand, it's an addiction! I started some years ago with a baby gator CS series and a month ago purchased a new 825i with 50hp. Of course that set me back a few bucks then I needed a new enclosed trailer to haul the girl with as I travel to remote areas for metal detecting. You joined for a reason? You must be thinking of getting one too! I have had 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers but there is nothing like this 825i Gator. Best wishes.

CaptDan
05-20-2011, 12:13 AM
Welcome aboard, I agree with the Deputy, nothing like a Gator !

CCGATOR
05-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Welcome Trickrick. Most people buy these gators to do work, but it turns work into fun. Doesn't seem like work anymore. If you buy one primarily for fun, thats even better.

Hope you get one and enjoy the fun.

825joe
05-20-2011, 07:59 AM
Welcome