PDA

View Full Version : OPS Cab

LeonardS
05-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Are you happy with the quality of the doors for the std. OPS? I am picking up my new Gator next Friday and the Dealer will give me 22 1/2% off list on the cab package if I want it. I would like to hear what you think of the cab parts.

Thank you!

Leonard

GATORDONE
05-23-2011, 10:08 AM
If they are installed and adjusted correcty they fit nice and don't give no problem.Not as nice as the deluxe cab glass doors but they are half the price.

LeonardS
05-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Thanks Gatordone! I ordered the cab, exterior mirrors, cargo box divider, stereo kit, am/fm, comfort straps, turn signals, long range lights, 2 sets of mid-range lights, switch bank, CV guards front and rear.......+ the Gator came with the yellow aluminum wheels/big horn radials, poly top, no scratch windshield, deluxe bed, front brush guard and side protectors, bench seat. I pick it up on Friday!

Leonard

cowman1820
05-30-2011, 11:59 AM
I have also ordered the OPS cab, with glass up front, am a little worried there will be to much black for my likeing. went with green and yellow, big tires, and black high seats was the only color seat for the high ones