PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Central Indiana

Tim
08-03-2011, 06:29 PM
I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks as I'm gathering information before I purchase my first Gator. I'm looking at used HPX's and XUV's. I've been watching MachineFinder and TractorHouse as well as talking with the local dealer. Waiting patiently for the right one. If anyone has experience buying used, I'm all ears.

Thanks for creating this space and for the great information.

Deputy347k9
08-03-2011, 09:48 PM
I have only purchased two gators, both were new. The first was a very small CS gator that really served us well for a number of years. I then took the big leap and purchased a 2011 825i. Wallet is now empty but I have no regrets what so ever. Every once in a while I will see someone selling a used 825i, most with only a few hours/miles. Most of these individuals loose several thousand dollars. If your willing to travel a bit I know you will find a super deal. I just didn't want to wait nor travel. Good luck and please keep us all posted.

WOEII
09-13-2011, 09:53 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/34g4ljl.gif

Waterdog08
10-19-2011, 08:45 PM
I just dropped several $$$$$ on a 2011 825I and love it. Can't wait till duck season to see how it performs in flooded fields. It is great for work around the yard.