PDA

View Full Version : New Owner in Central Virginia

Halsey
09-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Got my 855d last Friday evening, been looking at used one for a while to pull my cannon around at football games and reenactments. Got the hydraulic dump bed with sprayed in liner, front and rear protection, and tail light upgrade. Ordered the parts for the switch for backup lights and the turn signal package.

Interesting thing it was raining when I purchased my gator, and I was driving my Forester. I was going to pick it up on Saturday, but by the time I got home, it had stopped raining, so I hooked up the trailer and went and got it. Got a call early Saturday morning from the dealership, seems that someone dropped by during the night and took some gators for a joy ride, really tore them up from what looked like trying to tow one out of the mud. Since mine was missing, they were checking to see if it had been stolen also and it hadn't been found. Boy, that would have pissed me off.

Halsey

Deputy347k9
09-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on the new machine, you will LOVE it and find more uses for that machine. You were one lucky guy to have picked the machine up Friday evening instead of waiting for Saturday morning. I do hope they catch those little *#*&&R(s and put a swift boot so far that thier throat hurts.

Larry

purplewg
09-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Welcome Halsey. Glad yours didn't get trashed with the others.

srb08
09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Glad to have you aboard. You will not be disappointed with the gator.

missouri gator
09-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Welcome!!

WOEII
10-05-2011, 06:35 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/34g4ljl.gif