PDA

View Full Version : 625i Diagnostic Light

jdieter
01-22-2012, 12:12 PM
While plowing snow today the diagnostic light started blinking intermittently. Anyway from the manual that's the best I can tell, it's the light on the extreme right with the wrench symbol. It seemed to blink with a distinct pattern. Is this a deal where you figure out the sequence and/or number of blinks to relate it to a sensor failure. Don't really want to get the dealer involved if I don't absolutley have to.

Regulator
01-22-2012, 02:11 PM
2255Puller today mentioned that he was plowing snow all day yesterday with his 825i, and he had to stop every now and then to let the snow plow relay cool down from excessive use (I think that's what is was..)...anyway, maybe you had something getting hot and was showing a code...Have you tried it since without you plowing???...I don't have any other ideas, but I'm guessing you'll need to count the blinking sequence so that you can know what the problem is with that specific warning code...not sure if you can get that info without contacting a dealership, unless a manual has those codes listed somewhere...maybe you can find it online???....

Good luck with that...hope you find out it's an easy and inexpensive fix!!!

Larry in MD :Jestr: