PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Magnum UTV Mudflaps?

Funkster
01-29-2012, 05:44 PM
I just bought a 2011 855D and am wanting to add rear mudflaps. On my last gator, (HPX) I simply just installed a set of the front mudflaps for the rear. But with this bed being made different, I found these mudflaps and was wondering if anyone had installed these, and what their thoughts were. I'm assuming there is ample clearance for when the bed is dumping. Thanks for any input!

-Funkster-

Regulator
01-29-2012, 11:09 PM
Are they the ones that are hooked up by the reciever hitch???....if so, I saw them and thought they looked like they would work pretty slick like...I was considering getting a set in the future if I find that I am not liking getting all mudded up back there...I wasn't sure how strong they would be since the only attachment point was in the center through the reciver hitch...

Maybe the ones you are talking about aren't even the ones I am explaining???...sorry if so...

Larry in MD :Jestr:

Funkster
01-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Those are the same ones. There is a video of them on youtube, and they look pretty sturdy. My only concern is the clearance when the bed is dumped.

-Funkster-

kruzincal13
05-02-2013, 10:22 AM
I have a set for our Gator and that has a dump, and the clearance is no problem--thhey really work as advertised. I ordered them from Magnummudflaps.com and had no problems.