chzbrgr
03-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Didn't think about this when we decidided to buy the 825 in December.917

pahawi
03-06-2012, 12:40 PM
:BG: :Thmup:

Regulator
03-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Thats pretty cool!!!...they make a bunch of cool things to attach to reciever hitch's anymore...toilet seats, cargo/cooler carriers, winch plates, mudflap brackets, extra stop lights...etc...that trap machine is the cats ass with the seat mounted on it like that...

For a little extra excitement, have a shooter stand in the back while someone drives across a corn field, with another person in the trap machine throwing clay pigeons...kinda like shooting on the move like the old Cowboys did from their horses way back when....ahhh...I guess on second thought, accidentally tossing someone out of the back while they are holding a loaded shotgun wouldn't be the most wise thing to do...

Did you build that trap thrower, or did you buy it???...either way, it's a nice rig...

Thanx for posting the pics of it!!! :Thmup:

Larry in MD :Jestr:

chzbrgr
03-06-2012, 03:11 PM
We purchased the thrower a couple of years ago for the back of the truck. Mounted on the gator made it really easy to change the direction of the birds. Kind of like trap to skeet. This was the gators first trip to the mountains of WVA and I was completely impressed with its abilities off the trail, from mud to rocks and steep hills.

Deputy347k9
03-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Really cool! :evil: If I can get the wife to sit upfront (of courese with me driving) I could go down each row of the garden while she picks! Not sure if she will go for it but I will try and ask!

Larry from ME

chzbrgr
03-06-2012, 06:00 PM
You are a braver man than I. :lol:

trussman
03-16-2012, 07:51 PM
I like that, I need to figure out how to mount my son's thrower on the gator.