PDA

View Full Version : Where can you go trail riding near Missouri? St. Parks will not allow a gator...

shelliejt
07-12-2012, 07:11 PM
My 825i with power steering just arrived!!! LOVE IT :hray: I would like to take it somewhere within 8 hrs of Missouri, stay in a lodge or cabin and go trail riding, but Every website that I found here in Missouri states that UTVs are not allowed. (Must be less than 50" wide). Does anyone know where we can take the Gator on trails? Would love the Hatfield and McCoy, but it's too far away. Thanks for any suggestions you may have!
Shellie

jd-ford-hd
07-12-2012, 09:35 PM
My 825i with power steering just arrived!!! LOVE IT :hray: I would like to take it somewhere within 8 hrs of Missouri, stay in a lodge or cabin and go trail riding, but Every website that I found here in Missouri states that UTVs are not allowed. (Must be less than 50" wide). Does anyone know where we can take the Gator on trails? Would love the Hatfield and McCoy, but it's too far away. Thanks for any suggestions you may have!
Shellie
Tell us where in MO you live so we can get you 8 hrs from home.:Ysnd:

shelliejt
07-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Between Kansas City and Columbia on I-70. Thanks -

Hamby
08-18-2013, 11:03 PM
any news on this post? we have a new 825i as of this spring. looking for a place to ride for the weekends. Shellie, we are an hour or hour and half north of you.

I did see some Iowa riding places both public and private. have not been there yet, though.

emnesto
08-19-2013, 09:20 PM
There's a place in SW Missouri called Rush Springs Ranch. Here's a link ... http://www.rushspringsranch.com/

Hamby
08-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Rush Springs Ranch looks great. thanks for the tip