PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gifts for the Gator

Bunky
12-13-2013, 04:34 PM
What has everyone been wanting or getting for Christmas (or the general time frame) for their Gator?

We purchased some seat covers from Gillmorescamo off ebay. They have arrived but have not installed them. I have been looking for mirrors and almost ready to get the Seizmik but still think they stick out too far so suspect they will be getting hit by limbs, etc.

WOEII
12-13-2013, 08:34 PM
:cool:

Well, after seeing this tonight. :lol:
http://i42.tinypic.com/35bxb9u.png

I am thinking about a big ole plug in power inverter so I can dress the Caddy 850D in lights and put her in the Christmas parade! :lol: :Thmup:

Bunky
12-14-2013, 06:39 AM
That would be an interesting idea for a Christmas parade where locals blinged up their utv's and farm equipment.

RMOSSSO1
12-14-2013, 08:26 AM
What has everyone been wanting or getting for Christmas (or the general time frame) for their Gator?

We purchased some seat covers from Gillmorescamo off ebay. They have arrived but have not installed them. I have been looking for mirrors and almost ready to get the Seizmik but still think they stick out too far so suspect they will be getting hit by limbs, etc.

After I broke off one of the side mirrors from JD I replaced it and then switched the mirrors. The one designated "R" I put on left side; and, similarly, the one designated "L" I put on the right side. What this does is put each mirror on the insided of the GATOR. I have the cheaper mirrors that mount on tube frame. I do not have the cab. If you can't find what I am saying, let me know and I will send part number. I also bot a large center mirror from a golf cart company, so my rear view is great. Good luck on yours.
:OhNoes: :Seya: :hsu:

Bunky
12-14-2013, 09:08 AM
After I broke off one of the side mirrors from JD I replaced it and then switched the mirrors. The one designated "R" I put on left side; and, similarly, the one designated "L" I put on the right side. What this does is put each mirror on the insided of the GATOR. I have the cheaper mirrors that mount on tube frame. I do not have the cab. If you can't find what I am saying, let me know and I will send part number. I also bot a large center mirror from a golf cart company, so my rear view is great. Good luck on yours.

I think I got it, You took something like JD Mirror LP10314 (left side mirror) and mounted on the right OPS bar. The ideal case is it straddles the bar so it can still see the rear corners. That is all I want. This is picture is the 850 bar but think 825i is even more raked.

Picture of LP10314. LP10315 is right side and either can be used as a center. I purchased a Marine mirror that mounts on the windshield (suction) since if mounted on the center cross bar it would be much closer to one's face.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/fctxd.uyzwy/v/vspfiles/photos/LP10314-2T.jpg