Thread: Survey Capability

Thanks

Survey Capability

A good feature that I have used on other forums, is the ability to post a survey question.

Basic example: I have been reading posts looking at 825i delivery times and it appears, to me, that those who order the camo color get a faster delivery. If a survey question was posted where a member could select from three options what color they ordered (G/Y, O/B, Camo) we would be able to see which color is most in demand. If it turns out to be camo, that would be a good reason for JD to release more of that configuration, explaining the faster delivery.

Also, a survey question asking what options are most important to members might be helpful to those configuring an XUV. Example, a survey question could list 5 - 10 options, and a member could select the 3 most important. Options that others may not be considering, but later wish the had.

Just a thought,

Charlie

Thanks
    Charlie, you might just have a good idea that would help many others. Come on guys, what do you think?

Thanks
    i think it would be great for people like me trying to find the right one

Thanks
    Alright I'm in on this!!!!! I think it would be beneficial to those of us who are looking into buying a new gator, or a used one either or,.... and for those of us who wish we could get a new gator it would give us something to gander at. lol I say we get this thing going!! Whats yall think???

Thanks
    Hmm.....I thought I added polls to members making new threads. Does that show for you if your making a new thread? Polls act like surveys and most forums use them as such.

Can you you check and see if the option is on when making a new thread? It should be to the bottom part of making a new thread and look like this.

If the polls are not what you were thinking about can you link me a perfect example so I can see and if it can be added?

Thanks
    Thanks WOEII, I probably should have been aware of this feature, but was not.

Charlie