Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Gator 825i overheats!!!

Thanks

My Gator 825i overheats!!!

I purchased a new Gator 825i in November and I've had it to the shop 3 times now due to overheating. They keep telling me that they put in a new module? But it's in the shop again now. I want John Deere to contact me and let me know why it's overheating and why our JD dealership can't fix it. I'm going on a trip to colorado with it and I don't want to be left behind due to a lemon of a Gator. If they can fix this problem, I would LOVE my gator 4x4!

Thanks
    is it just the bar gauge on the dash that saying it hot or is your light coming one??? i having that probem my self. the bar going to hot but light not coming on. i did test and the machine is not over heating. that bar gauge is off specs,and water moving foine and not hot spots in lines, and fan working so gauge is on on mine.

Thanks
    is cooling fan running?

Thanks
    I had a similar problem. Ended up being a 30 amp fuse.
    Jonny2guns4u

"I won't be wronged... I won't be insulted... I won't be layed a hand on... I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Thanks
    We've sold a bunch of 825's and I have not heard of this. In fact, I can say we've not had a single issue with anything so far- which is scary strange for a first year machine with so many changes. Well- let me take that back- Driveline noise for the front drive- They need an iso mount for that pillowblock bearing. That would eliminate a lot of noise alone. But this driveline noise has been an issue since the XUV came out.

Thanks
    i had same issue with mine asked dealer bout it they looked it up on computer with John Deere they said check ground wire for fan and/or temp guage my ground wire was attached with bolt on top of radiator bracket. took bolt and bracket off then took paint off where the wire could get good contact to the frame. fixed mine works fine now

Thanks
    jd has a dtac case on the ground wire need to be cut and move because fan drawing too make amps coolant sensor ground causing it to flux a wait. If that dont fix it the say replace coolant sensor. jdman is right.

Thanks
    Please explain what "flux a wait" means. One more thing, what is a "dtac case"?

Thanks
    I think he meant fluctuate
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 825joe View Post
    I think he meant fluctuate
    Oh ok. I wonder what happened to shelliejt we haven't heard if it got fixed or what the solution was. See my post in Off Topic on this.

Ok Joe, now tell me what dtac case is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast