Thread: Possible to upgrade a standard 625i with a deluxe cab?

Thanks

Possible to upgrade a standard 625i with a deluxe cab?

Have searched JD site, and it's probebly just me, but I cant find a place, where they offer a full deluxe glass cab for a 625i (frame, glass front and back and glass doors). Can it really be true this is not possible? I ask because my brother wants to upgrade his machine with the cab, and want it shipped along with the 825i I'm about to order.

Thanks.

Paul
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Paul, I initially ordered the delux cab for a 625i and then later changed the order to the 825i. The order number was the same. The cab and doors have different order numbers.

Code Bundle Description
    4002 Premium cab frame including windshield, wiper, electrical kit and rear window
    Note: For Gator XUV 625i, XUV 825i, and XUV 855D Crossover Utility Vehicles.

The glass doors for the delux cab # is BM23506. That with 4002 will give you the complete package.

Charlie

Thanks
    Charlie,

Thank you for your answer.

I'm aware of the #4002, but it's a factory installed thing only. If you've ordered a machine with the standard frame, you're stock with it = unable to upgrade to deluxe, as JD don't sell the deluxe frame separately. At least that's how I understand it. If you, or anyone else, know I'm wrong, please let me know.
    Thanks again.

Paul
    My ride:

Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

Thanks
    Of course it can be done!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorMover View Post
    Of course it can be done!
    That's what I hope too, but the US dealer, who handles my 825i order, was asked about and it replied:

"Unfortunately, Deere doesn’t make a complete glass cab for the OPS structure on this XUV. I can get you a Poly cab, but the cab frame cannot be purchased separately from Deere.".

GatorMover, if you know how to get around this, please let me know and I'll pass it to the Danish guy handling it for me and he can tell the US dealer.

PS. I do not know the who the dealer is, as all communication goes through the guy here in Denmark.

Thanks.

Paul
    My ride:

Thanks
    I know it can be done because: Had a customer back over his XUV with a dump truck and trash the deluxe cab frame, glass and all....twice. So not only did we pull it off once, but repeated it! ... that's how I know.

BM23756 - $1399
    Still need all the glass components, doors/windshield/wiring harness/wiper.

Thanks
    Thanks GatorMover, I'll pass your comment to guy.

Paul
    My ride:

Thanks
    I wouls also like to change the standard frame to a delux frame on my 2008 620i. Possible to do also ?
    Thank you for any info on the subject.
    eddie

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiezgator View Post
    I wouls also like to change the standard frame to a delux frame on my 2008 620i. Possible to do also ?
    Thank you for any info on the subject.
    eddie
    Yes you can change out to the Dlx cab frame. IT's not inexpensive, but it is possible.