Thread: It's here

Thanks

It's here

Well my new toy showed up a day early. Here are some pics. It is pretty much stock, the MRS. was raising H*** so I will have to add accessories later. First thing will be the alloy wheels, if anyone has some for sale let me know. I would prefer yellow but the chrome ones are nice too. I havn't seen the chrome on a green and yellow machine though. Let me say I did notice the heat issue blowing on my feet but not to any extreme. No squeeks (yet). This is my third Gator and all the others have been bulletproof so I hope for the same with this one.

Well I cant get the pics to come up. After I upload them it wont let me drag them to the attachment area. Any ideas?
    Last edited by josephsangallojr@hotmail.; 08-22-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    Congrats, I'm sure you are one happy guy.

Thanks
    Congratulations, let the good times roll! Like many of us you too will be visiting the Dealership on a monthly basis. Order the little extras and lying to the wife! Don't worry you will fit in with an elite group of Gator Men.

Thanks
    Welcome to dark side. lol If you liked your other gators, you will love this one.

Thanks
    Congrats. I'm jealous :-)

Paul
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English