Thread: Accessories for a 2011 Camo 825i - Tool Box, Vehicle Cover, Tailgate Extender

Thanks

Accessories for a 2011 Camo 825i - Tool Box, Vehicle Cover, Tailgate Extender

Hi guys,

Looking for some accessories for my gator. I checked out JDparts.deere.com already and my local dealer doesn't have any of this stuff on hand, and the price they gave was more than the XUV attachments book. Anyhow, here's what I'm looking for if anyone wants to reply or PM me with a website I could order it from or post.. Thanks..

Tool box pg 17 in attachments book, Part LP19886 (Book price $259)

Bed Extender pg15 in attachments book, Part: BM23679 (Book price ?)

Cover pg pg13 in attachments book, Part: LP93107 (found it for $100 on eBay, seems a lot for a cover but it'll be stored in a really dirty barn so I want the exact fit...Any cheaper anywhere?)
    Last edited by Laxin213; 10-24-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    2011 Gator XUV 825i Camo - Warn XT40 4,000lb Winch

Thanks
    I thouth all John Deere dealerships had the very same prices when it came to the Gator attachments. Doesn't John Deere set the selling prices for dealerships? I have never paid more then what the book was quoted, if anything I got a discount.

Thanks
    My dealer told me that he gets accessories at about 20% off of the list price, he can sell them for whatever he wants.

John
    Usually found down by my lake or cruising the neighborhood