Thread: No spark to plug gator 620i XUV

Thanks

Unhappy No spark to plug gator 620i XUV

We use a 620i on the ranch and a couple of days ago it started running rough with no power that it usually has. I started checking the plugs first and sure enough the plug towards the back was soaking wet with fuel. I then checked the injector and it was working fine. It was then that I noticed while cranking the engine that I was not getting any spark to the spark plug hence the excess fuel. My question is has anybody else experienced a coil going bad or do I need to check something else before proceeding with the replacement of the spark plug coil.

Thanks
    having the same problem with the same machine.... though i have inital spark inb the back plug for 5 or 6 firings and then it goes dead.... have changed the plugs and coil to no avail, any help would be appreciated...

Thanks
    does each plug have its own coil on the 620I? if so swap it out with another one and check the plugs after trying to turn it over to confirm the coil idea

Thanks
    have already replaced coil to no avail.......still have same issue.... about 5 sparks on initial turn over then nothing...

Thanks
    yes they have individual coils.... front cylinder working fine...

Thanks
    How many hours on the machine and have you done a compression test on that cylinder, low compression will cause the plug to fowl.
    2005 HPX, My add ons ( w/OPS, XUV wheels,1 1/2 inch spacers front & rear, at489 tires, 3000 lb winch, body armor spray in bedliner,self made one peice windshield & roof, homemade snowplow.

Thanks
    the plug is fine... there is no spark coming from the coil.....