Thread: boss vplow for sale

Thanks

boss vplow for sale

I have a never used full hydraulic vplow designed specificly for a john deere gator. i bought in october and have never used it due to the incredibly light winter we have had. It is in perfect shape, still under warranty. It is a quick release that can be removed in less than a minute including the hydraulics. It is still attached to the gator, but if purchased i would have it professionaly removed and you can pick it up. According to boss's website, this will fit just about any utv brand. I have the hand controls that operate it as well. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me your number and i'll call you if you would rather talk instead of email. I am located in central indiana. I can email you pictures if you need them. I am at work and for some reason cannot upload them. I could also text them to you as well.

Thanks
    sorry, posted this in the wrong thread. I'm new here. please ignore

Thanks
    Still for sale?

dave@keystonegenerators.com

Thanks
    Not sure but I'm thinking after 2 yrs he probably did sell it. For a great price on a new Boss V plow give Red's Garage a call, they blew everyone out of the water when I purchased mine last year.

Here's a link to Red's https://www.redsgarage.com/

They were great to deal with, I received a defective lift cylinder (bad seal) they sent me a new one immediately with a postage prepaid sticker to put the bad one in the box to return to them....couldn't have been easier.