Thread: What is a 6x4 worth?

Thanks

What is a 6x4 worth?

I place bids on surpluss equiptment and earlier this year I wond a gator 6x4 that needed work. the company called me today to bid on one they have that is running. I diddnt get to hear it run but I put in a bid. I have been second guessing the bid I gave, then they called and told me I won it.

Just currious what a older rough looking rough running water cooled 6x4 with power bed and a curtis cab is worth? It has alot of black where the exaust exits leading me to believe that it is probably burning oil or carb is set too rich. It has the usual rust in the floorboards and around the cab. I have been advised it runs and operates without major issue.

What do you think something like this is worth?

Thanks

Thanks
    Damn....I didn't know they had an application for ATVs. That is great news though because I just realized what a great deal I got on mine! Thanks for the post!

Thanks
    I dont know the year, I played with the app and couldnt find a 6x4 anywhere.

Thanks
    Do a search on this site, its mostly dealers selling new and used equipment.

https://www.machinefinder.com/

Thanks
    Thanks Fellas, as it turned out they got to bickering internaly and we ended up not getting it. I have a few theroies as to what may hae happened but I will be back on my old crapped out gator reserection as soon and I pick my lip up out of the dirt!