Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 825i with Prosum Equipment Installed--Finally

Thanks

825i with Prosum Equipment Installed--Finally

Well, finally had a couple of nice days and installed the Prosum Equipment cab. Did not get the doors. Still need to finish the wiring and install the rear lights. Wish I has read the instructions for the rear lights and would have put them on with the roof. Now have to take out the two rear bolts-which were a b---- to put on and replace them with the lights. Well worth the money and a bargain.lilgreen.jpgback.jpgfront.jpgheadon.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window

Thanks
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window

Thanks
    That is one sweet looking cab, nice install. One thing I really like about this cab is you can purchase what you need to start with, then add on as money comes in. Great concept! I for one beleive this cab is worth every penny.

Larry in ME

Thanks
    Does the windshield pop out a few inches so you can vent the cab? Looked like it did in one of the pics but I wasn't sure.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    thumbsup-001.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by plateauman57 View Post
    Does the windshield pop out a few inches so you can vent the cab? Looked like it did in one of the pics but I wasn't sure.
    Yes it does and the back window slide open so great ventilation also.
    Last edited by greg825i; 04-08-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    thks for the great pics. I am think of doing the same. How many hours on the install?? Did you buy your lights from prosum also?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taohog View Post
    thks for the great pics. I am think of doing the same. How many hours on the install?? Did you buy your lights from prosum also?
    In total about 5 hours, still need to wire lights but that looks simple. My wife helped--you definitely need a helper and an air wrench. Have to bolt the back window base to the frame by taking off two of the bolts. After trying to do it with a ratchet wrench bought an air wrench and that did the trick.

Yes the lights also came from Prosum.
    Last edited by greg825i; 04-10-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks
    How much does this cab/ lights cost?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr74 View Post
    How much does this cab/ lights cost?
    Rear Panel Kit $295.00
    Windshield Kit $420.00
    Roof Kit $295.00
    Header/Light Kit $230.00
    Wiper Kit $190.00
    Dome Light Kit $22.00
    Rear Light Kit $80.00
    Shipping for the above by freight was $243.40
    doors were $1,405.00 I did not get
    Heater kits are $420.00

Thanks
    Can a guy order just the roof or does it come in a total package?

Nate

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast