Thread: 2011 XUV tail lights?

Thanks

2011 XUV tail lights?

I have a burned out tail light in an 825i. I couldn't find the bulb in a part diagram on JD's website, and the JD dealer couldn't find the bulb either. They were able to find part # R133302, but it's the tail light for the 2007-2010 XUV and doesn't work for the new ones. The Gator's original bulb says it's a General Electric, and I believe it's a 2499 long life bulb. I haven't visited any auto parts stores yet, but I couldn't find the bulb by typing 2499 on either Auto Zone or Advance Auto Part's site.

What is the part number that I need or where else can I buy it?

Thanks
    R133302 Dual Filament
    R133301 Single Filament
    57M10180 Amber

Thanks
    But the thing is, I tried a R133302 yesterday and it did absolutely nothing. The bulbs that have come out of the old XUVs that I work on have had 1077 or 1057 (I can't remember at the moment - they're at work) stamped on them, and the 2011 XUVs have 2499 as the bulb classification.

Perhaps the new bulb that I used was bad or I somehow made a goof and didn't connect everything right, so I'll try to look at this again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Alright, update. I checked it out this morning. I hooked up the multimeter to it and was able to see resistance from the terminals in the bulb socket, so it obviously made a circuit. I had a couple other people with me that were trying to help as well, and one of them unknowingly blew a fuse when I walked away for a second (it was a 15A, under the hood, either the first or second fuse). I replaced the fuse, and then the bulb worked. Very, very strange, and not sure what one of the guys did to blow the fuse in the first place.