Thread: Looking for lower RPM

Thanks

Looking for lower RPM

Anyone got a fix to lower the RPM on the 825i 4K+ rpm is terrible when your only doing 10-15 mph.

Thanks
    there saying that changing to the diesel clutch spring and weights lowers RPM but I have not tried it myself , might be worth looking into

Thanks
    There was video here recently that had a company that sold clutch weights that lowered the RPM.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    didn't notice that the question about rpm was from 2012 any posts over a year old I would think should be deleated

Thanks
    I know it's an old thread, but I just bought a new (2021) 590M. Really like it, but dang, those revs are so high, and even when I'm asking for so little.

So if someone has any new info, I'm interested.

Overall, love it. It's great for little tasks around the homestead. But when heading down the road to the neighbors, the high revs and the associated noise and vibration seem to be more than needed, especially on flat stretches or even slight down hill running where I could just about maintain speed by popping it into neutral and coasting (not gonna do that, but just sayin').

Thanks!