Thread: John Deere Gator Speedometer Kit - Gator Attachments

Thanks

John Deere Gator Speedometer Kit - Gator Attachments

Shows you how to install a digital speedometer kit in your John Deere S550 Gator from. This installation is not difficult but it IS time consuming. If you're going to install other John Deere Gator accessories or attachments, consider doing them all at the same time, as you need to remove the seats and body panels.
    Sweet!

Thanks
    Wow. Like you said, looks easy, but it would take awhile.

Thanks for the video and keep them coming. Are you going to a winch, or light kit video?

Thanks
    Holly cow! What a PITA on the four seater. There's even more panels to remove than my two seater.

I do like his advice "to be quick about it" when installing the sending unit.

I am jealous of his shirt. I didn't get one of those with my Gator.

Thanks
    What COLTON did in ten minutes, this RICHARD would do in ten weeks!

Rich
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.