Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John Deere RSX 850 Gator OIL LEAK

Thanks
    Was told by deere that a product improvement was going to be issued very shortly,What it details i don't know yet.

Thanks
    there is a fix my dealer told me..They are waiting on the parts. least JD is going to fix the problem,,Mine hasn't leaked at all..

Thanks
    Recall?

Larry in NC

Thanks
    hmmmm, noticed my 850i smoking today between the cab and bed. thought it was just from where i had rinsed the mud off of it the other day and parked it in the garage and it still had water on it. drove it a while and smoking was almost gone. better check it better tomorrow. i did check the oil in it today and it was fine. thanks for the info.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    How long have you had your machine?
    Just wondered, how many guys have gotten one that wasn't "burnt off" before it was delivered? The shop prepped one out for me about a month ago and I was first to drive it. So, I took it out and ran it up and down the roads for 15 minutes and brought it back. I turned around and thought it was on fire, bout crapped! it was a decked out glass cab- the guys laughed and said, "they all do that- We usually smoke em off before you guys ever see it" .... So, not knowing this, I know if we delivered one and this hadn't been done, anyone would freak out.

Thanks
    Happened to me yesterday. Got home from a ride, parked the machine, and immediately smelled oil burning. Popped the bed and oil everywhere (except in the oil reservoir where it should have been, reservoir was empty). Called about it this morning and Deere had it picked up before noon. I"ll update how this turns out.

Thanks
    My dealer replaced my oil tank when they did the PIP On the fuel lines.

Thanks
    I just got an Important Safety Notice from Deere about the oil filter issue.

Thanks
    Got my recall done Saturday,,All it was is they change the oil filter and oil for free. They put JD oil filter on it..Supposably the oil filters that come out on the piaggio engine got some pin holes in them and sprayed on the exhaust,,Mine didn't..At least JD stands behind there stuff..Every time i had something done on the rzr like a warranty deal,,I had to fight with them to get it done..I love JD..I will be doing business with them as long as they are standing behind there stuff.

Thanks
    my dealer mentioned they had already done the "break in" oil change on mine and it only had 4 hours. was wondering why they did that so now i guess i know. anyway, saved me a few bucks.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast