Thread: hp

Thanks

hp

I seen where this engine is capable of producing 80 plus HP in stock form..in the motorcycles

Thanks
    What motor cycles? Do you have a link. You sure you have the same 3 cylinder motor in mind?
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    I'm thinking he is referring to the RSX engine if I were to guess.
    2014 XUV 825i power steering camo--Black sport wheels and Bighorns, front and rear protection packages, ops roof, long range lights, deluxe signal and parking lights, mid range lights, sport seats and doors.

2012 RSX 850i camo--3500 lb Summit winch, sport wheel, ops roof, bed rails and more.

Thanks
    I looked it up though google..And yes I have the rsx850i..The company that built this engine is in Italy.. PIAGGIO,,They own motoguzzi and aprilla.They dont build any junk..JD tested this engine for two years before they would use this engine.The 850i has plenty enough HP for me..I trail ride and you cant go that fast on trails.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post
    What motor cycles? Do you have a link. You sure you have the same 3 cylinder motor in mind?

Thanks
    I bet the chery engine in the 825i is cut back in power..I bet you could get more out of it if someone wanted too..But heck has plenty of power..I don't like the idea that the three cylinder is built in china..I don't like chinese products.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tenere67 View Post
    I bet the chery engine in the 825i is cut back in power..I bet you could get more out of it if someone wanted too..But heck has plenty of power..I don't like the idea that the three cylinder is built in china..I don't like chinese products.
    Arizona Motors located in Lake Havasu City Arizona has a ECU upgrade for the 825i Chery engine. Put one in mine and it really does perform well. I think the web site azmtrs.com You need to send them your ECU and they flash it and return.