Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member from NE TN

Hybrid View

Thanks

new member from NE TN

Just found this forum and wanted to say hello, I've been a motorcycle 4wheeler guy all my life but am looking for my first side by side,This is a great sight lots of good info.

Thanks
    John Deere makes a wide variety of sxs's and all of them are great. Depends on what you want to do with it.
    2014 XUV 825i power steering camo--Black sport wheels and Bighorns, front and rear protection packages, ops roof, long range lights, deluxe signal and parking lights, mid range lights, sport seats and doors.

2012 RSX 850i camo--3500 lb Summit winch, sport wheel, ops roof, bed rails and more.

Thanks
    Welcome to the Forum. I am sure you can get alot of advise on which way to go, all depends on your needs and what fun you want to have.

Larry in NC

Thanks
    Thanks for the welcome guys,I've been looking for a good for me sxs, i really like the new gators so we'll see...lol again thanks for the welcome

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wirenut View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys,I've been looking for a good for me sxs, i really like the new gators so we'll see...lol again thanks for the welcome
    welcome from another tennessean. i owned a 825i for just over a year and traded last month for an 850i. loved the first one and love the second one. depends on your main use as to what you would want to get.

good luck on your choice.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    Welcome from the other side of the mountains (NC).

Thanks
    Welcome to the Forum. What part of NE Tenn. are you from? I am from Elizabethton.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdcellar View Post
    Welcome to the Forum. What part of NE Tenn. are you from? I am from Elizabethton.
    Just up the road in Mountain City ,you heard about doe mountain opening up in april?

Thanks
    I love Tennessee. We visited there a couple of years ago the people were so friendly and really made us feed welcome. One of most beauthful places I have visited in the US
    Welcome aboard
    Last edited by Destiny creek; 02-04-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum! We'll be happy to help you out. There are many of us on this forum who act like politicians. We will spend YOUR money for you.

What will you be using it for and under what conditions on what kind of terrain?
    Doc
    2013 825i
    I live so far out in the boondocks, my TV runs on propane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast