Thread: quick update

Thanks

quick update

I have had my 825i for one year now. I have put 344 hrs on it and the only problem i have had was the gas guage quit working. Dealer fixed it a few weeks ago.Still enjoy the gator.
    2012 825i camo, ops roof, no scratch window, front bumper, black wheels with bighorns

Thanks
    Glad to hear that ! I have a very similar 2011 Gator 825i and have very little trouble with it. One of my favorite toys ! :-)

Dan NJ

Thanks
    I am nothing short of amazed every time i put the gator to the test. Snow, mud, towing, plowing, hauling... amazed at what it will do... I am going to do the spring upgrade suggested by one of the other memebers of this forum... I think that will fix the only minor issue i have with the gator... weak springs.
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    that's one of the few things i didn't like about my 825i...the gas gauge. had to have it replaced twice in the year i owned it. you would think JD would put a better gas gauge in a multi=thousand dollar machine...like they did in my 850i i now have. but overall i loved my 825i and i love my 850i that much more.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    Ditto; the gas gauge stinks!

Thanks
    it is fun pulling my 20ft camper/ice house around on the lake at home seeing everyones looks getting good use out of the chains and tire screws

Thanks
    Picked up my on June 6th 2012. I have 937 miles on it and 141 hrs. All used to work. I have snow plowed, hauled rip rap, spun 360's, ok so the last on wasn't work. But this is a great utility/fun SxS. Love it. Had to tighten the alternator belt a couple of times. Thats it.

Thanks
    mine is 2 years now with 1189 hours and over 11611kms on it ( to lazy to go check the exact number , and i have changed 2 muffer pipes cause of soft susp, fixed that issue by moving the rear shocks 1 inch inwards, a starter and a altanator , and a glass door that flew open on me and a set tires hmmmmmm what else and a few cv joints and thats bout it