Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 825i no crank

Thanks

2011 825i no crank

Night before cranked up and started fine then in the morning go to start and fuel pump come on but no crank or even a click like it is trying. Put a battery charger on no change.
    2011 825i camo, black alloy 30" zilla tires, sport seats, hp exhaust, warn 3500lb winch, camo poly roof,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorman30 View Post
    Night before cranked up and started fine then in the morning go to start and fuel pump come on but no crank or even a click like it is trying. Put a battery charger on no change.
    Fuse is good as well as neutral safety switch
    2011 825i camo, black alloy 30" zilla tires, sport seats, hp exhaust, warn 3500lb winch, camo poly roof,

Thanks
    How about the wire on the starter it came off on me one day and everything worked but no start. It think it's purple in colour
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    Will have to look anyone have any ideas on how to get to the starter I can just barely see the red wire but can not reach it and can not see the other two wires

Thanks
    You might have to remove the deflector plate
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    Its between the trans and intake on the 825 no way to get to it from the bottom

Thanks
    My mistake there I go thinking all the models are built the same when they have two different motors

Thanks
    They did not seem to think with the placement on this one looks like you have to take the intake / injectors off and the cooling hoses along with the throttle cable or take the whole cvt out

Thanks
    That sounds like a few hours job which sucks I am sure you would rather be riding

Thanks
    Unless someone has an idea on what else it could be?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast