Thread: HPX Power Dump

Thanks

HPX Power Dump

Can't decide whether to ante up and add the power dump option to a HPX I'm considering. How difficult is it to dump a load without it ? I'm sure each application is different and just seeking thoughts on this topic.

Thanks
    not to bad if load heavy in the back of the box other wise need two people

Thanks
    I have power dump on my 855D and every time I push that button to dump a load I am thankful that someone very smart designed this option it sure saves your back

Thanks
    Put about 100 shovels of 2 A modified stone in the bed and you will want to pay more for that luxury...
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    With the XUV 550 & 850 the powered dump is not needed but on all other models that have the longer bed like the HPX I'd say it's mandatory if you intend on putting anything heavy in the bed. The longer beds are hinged to tip closer to the rear so the bed and everything in it must be lifted to dump which can get heavy in a hurry.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires