Bunky: You have one beautiful machine there! I have a 2011 825i with about all the options you have EXCEPT the glass windshield/wipers and the fuel gauge. Both of those are a must. After using my 825i for about 5 years, both in Maine and NC, I can tell you that all the extras you purchased are a must to have. The CVC guards have saved me many time, not to mention the bumper and fender guards! I wouldn't know what to do without a windshield/roof/mirrors! The power bed has saved my back more times then I can count. When living in Maine I would usually cut up 7-9 chord of wood yearly, the Gator was a life saver. Here in NC I no longer burn wood but have a neighbor who thinks it's great. He will do about 2 chord a year, of course I help him with the Gator, he now looking at purchasing a Gator too.

One option that I have, you didn't mention was the John Deere front basket. Before I installed mine I cut out thin plywood and covered the inside (painted JD green). I have used the basket as much as the bed. Chain saw/bar oil & gas all fit well and allows for more space in the bed.

Just food for thought.

Again, you have great looking machine.

Larry in NC