Thread: XUV 550 Briggs Engine For Sale

Thanks

XUV 550 Briggs Engine For Sale

SOLD

For Sale $500
    Briggs and Stratton model #355447
    John Deere Part # MIA11558

Drive your Gator into water too deep and kill the engine? Here is the perfect replacement. This engine new from John Deere is $1'342.

This engine was removed running from a John Deere Gator XUV 550 with 100.3 hours. Why is the engine available? I re-engined my Gator with a larger, more powerful Honda engine. The thread showing the re-engine process can be found here. After removal I took the engine to my local authorized Deere Dealer to be checked out. They performed compression and blow down test and replaced both head gaskets with the new, trouble free ones. After their brief test run the engine has not run and is stored with all engine openings plugged.

The engine ran it's first 8 hours on traditional motor oil. Since it's first oil change it has been running full synthetic oil and had oil & filter changes at 50 and 100 hours. The engine is packaged inside a box and strapped to a small pallet for shipping. You can pick the engine up or it must ship via truck. Shipping is not included and if you wish to get a freight estimate it will ship from a commercial warehouse able to receive full size semi tractor trailers and has a forklift located in zip code 27573 (Roxboro, NC). The skid is 24" x 36" and weighs 150 pounds.

You may PM me through this forum or send an E-mail to me at dane*AT*dealassoc.com (replace the *AT* with the @ symbol).

Last edited by Dane; 08-25-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: engine has been sold
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires