Thread: 2017 hpx brakes

Thanks

2017 hpx brakes

Hi all, just going to get too the point. We just bought a jd 2017 hpx and my biggest complaint is the brakes. We have not put many miles on the gator yet but the brakes don't seem to grab or stop very well. The tx we had before which was used would lock the back tires up but only when the pedal was pushed hard I would say it had good braking. This new hpx I have to push the pedal extremely hard and at the end of the stop there is a snap noise heard. any thoughts on why this brand new gator brakes sre so bad?

Thanks
    I have a TX that had very poor brakes when new. The dealer checked it out and found that the pads had some kind of coating (preservative?) on them. New pads fixed the problem.

Thanks
    So I had the dealer come pic it up and take it back they think theres air in the system. They have had it 2 days and say they cant figure it out. but their definitely is a problem. So after ordering this plain jane gator hpx it takes jd 3.5 months too fill the order, I have it for 4 days including wkend and jd service has had it 2.5 days and cant figure it out.