Thread: 825i exhaust leak repair

Thanks

825i exhaust leak repair

has anyone come up with a good repair for exhaust pipe for the 825i seems this is a constant problem , and john deere has upgraded this pipe twice ,need a way to quiet this down and maybe a quieter muffler , this isn't working for hunting, to dam noisey.

Thanks

825i exhaust leak repair

Quote Originally Posted by campoman View Post
    has anyone come up with a good repair for exhaust pipe for the 825i seems this is a constant problem , and john deere has upgraded this pipe twice ,need a way to quiet this down and maybe a quieter muffler , this isn't working for hunting, to dam noisey.
    Try a Venom Shift Kit to lower the rpm’s, thus quieting the machine. JD Clutch Doc is a dealer. Contact info@jdclutchdoc.com for more information on the Venom Shift Kit.

Thanks
    tried typing in venom shift kit didn't come up with anything who sells this kit?

Thanks
    not looking for a lower RPM change the exhaust pipe leaks where it connects from the engine exhaust pipe to the muffler pipe Johndeere has upgraded this twice and still having problems from what im finding out anyone had this issue and found a solution?

Thanks
    tried typing in venom shift kit didn't come up with anything who sells this kit?
    JD Clutch Doc sells this kit

Thanks
    not looking for a lower RPM change the exhaust pipe leaks where it connects from the engine exhaust pipe to the muffler pipe Johndeere has upgraded this twice and still having problems from what im finding out anyone had this issue and found a solution?
    No problem on my 825

Thanks
    I just replaced my exhaust pipe, this part AM146297. Exhaust actually comes out of the muffler now!!!!
    Before my 2013 had leaks at both joints. The manifold side I believe was wrong angle of curve from the factory.

I too am wondering about an additional muffler such as the Silent Rider. Have you read about them?
    This is a muffler that attaches to the factory muffler.

One more comment, I am back on this forum after not posting for a couple years. I came back to search for a way to reduce RPM so I will be looking at the Venom weight kit that Brad Hill mentioned. Several older posts speak about installing the 855D clutch. I need to read and ask questions before I do anything.
    Good luck!