I had recently looked for info on how to adjust the parking brake on a 825 gator , had a lot of members giving info on how to repair , which didn't help me much I finally decided I was just going to see how this parking brake worked , after pulling the center console , console box and all the plastic panels around it I was able to see the adjustable rod , that was just the beginning the top console box bracket has to be removed then on the passenger side of the parking brake assy there is a bracket with 3 13mm nuts that hold it , remove these three nuts then you can pull the parking brake handle assy up enough to get the cable pin c clip and lock clip released and the pins out , now the handle assy will come out and you can reach in and release lock nut and back off about a 1/4 of an inch then screw the bracket and nut in up to the nut you backed off, there you go, now reverse procedure and you again have a good holding parking brake , I would of thought they would of came up with an adjustment some where on the cable assy. back by the parking brake , this adjustment is a real son of a bitch , took about 3 hours probably could do it in two next time but not looking forward to that good luck, ps some of the plastic panels I modified to make assembly easier and less work next time campoman