Thread: LED Light bulbs for JD XUV590E

Thanks

LED Light bulbs for JD XUV590E

Does anyone know a different brand LED lightbulbs that are not REDICULOUS JD price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Hello, could you be a bit more specific about what type of LEDs you want? Do you intend to:
    1. replace stock bulbs or light assemblies with LEDs
    2. Add aftermarket light bar or pods to your 590E

For aftermarket add ons, I've bought from Rigid Industries & my brother from Tuff LED lights. Both of us have used these brands for 5 plus years & haven't had any issues. Rigid Industries comes with a wiring harness,mounting bracket & basic switch. You can buy other bracket styles & poly-carbonate covers customs fit for their lights. The Tuff lights brand are less expensive, but seem just as good. Amazon.com is a good place to shop, see my signature block for the types I bought.
    Last edited by BillT; 11-06-2020 at 11:58 PM.
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

Thanks
    Sorry I wasn’t specific. I want to replace the stock John Deere halogen bulbs with LED’s to complement my LED lights on my brush guard.

Thanks
    bama, Green Parts store lists the AXE16948 as the stock part # & lamp # as 862. Here is the page I think you want,
    50 Watt LED Projection Bulb Set fits John Deere Gator - XLP-HL81, reviews appear to be good, although I don't see a heat sink. You might also check Amazon or other online retailer, depending on your definition of expensive.

Don't forget to call the seller & ask if they fit your machine, or what color temp they are Before you buy.

Last edited by BillT; 11-11-2020 at 10:49 AM. Reason: reminded to call before buying for fitment
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BillT For This Useful Post:

bama21fs (11-12-2020)

Thanks
    Thanks! That is what I was looking for but rather a suitable substitute for the a JD brand. Way overpriced compared to automobile LED’s that I have seen. JD always ups the price quite a bit by just slapping their brand on it. For example, I use a Wix oil filter which is the exact same brand that JD uses but my Wix filter is about $8 (more expensive cause I use a synthetic filter). On the other hand; JD uses the exact same filter, slaps JD on it and sells it for twice as much at $15 and change.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bama21fs View Post
    Thanks! That is what I was looking for but rather a suitable substitute for the a JD brand. Way overpriced compared to automobile LED’s that I have seen. JD always ups the price quite a bit by just slapping their brand on it. For example, I use a Wix oil filter which is the exact same brand that JD uses but my Wix filter is about $8 (more expensive cause I use a synthetic filter). On the other hand; JD uses the exact same filter, slaps JD on it and sells it for twice as much at $15 and change.

Found a cheaper suitable substitute LED’s bulbs on eBay that work great!